Monday, October 19, 2009

FIRSTIES!




Let's keep this short & sweet.This one's about beer;
primarily the Saranac Beers of Winter.

First, I'd like you to meet my fridge.


This is where I keep my beer, obviously.



I randomly started taking pictures of the random beers I was trying.
There's this excellent beer store in Chester, NY that has a lot of beers I haven't seen, but heard of, one of those being Liberty Ale from the Anchor Steam Brewing Company, from San Fransisco, California. My girlfriend & I rented this DVD called Beer Nutz, where these 2 guys go around checking out different breweries in different towns, & this was one of them. I believe it's one of the oldest breweries in the US. Tastey beer. Nifty bottle.




I'd check it out if I were you.



So as I was saying in the beginning; Saranac Beers of Winter.
So delicious.




This is actually the 2nd time we've picked this up. What got us hooked: the Maple Porter.


I was really skeptical of this beer at first; maple's not exactly the first thing I think of when it comes to beer, but it's seriously my absolute favorite winter beer. The maple taste is absolutely perfect.





This whole 12-pack is chock full of really tastey beer. There's the Rye IPA, Winter Lager, & my 2nd favorite, the Big Moose Ale. I'm not usually a fan of a variety pack with 4 beers or more, but this one has to be the best. All the flavors of the different beers really go well together. All together I have to give them a 4.5 out of 5, mostly for the Maple Porter.





So that's what I've been drinking. Can't really complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment