Friday, October 23, 2009

Bobby Flay's Burger Palace

PA231023

Today my girlfriend & I did my friend Jeremy a favor & drove him home to his house in Garfield, NJ. He had recently told me about Bobby Flay's Burger Palace, which is located in the Bergen County Mall in Paramus, New Jersey. It's only about an hour drive, with traffic, so I said what the hell, I really want to check out that burger place out. The menu's pretty neat. The only thing you can really order is burgers, so I thought that was pretty rad.

PA231028

I wanted to keep things simple, so I went for the chain's, I don't wan't to say "signature" burger, but I got the Cruchburger, which is a burger with double American cheese & potato chips. I say this is kind of their main burger, because you can "crunchify" any burger on the menu by putting potato chips on your burger. I got the burger medium rare (all their burgers are usually cooked medium, but I like mine raaaare,) & it was perfect. They give you a lot of different sauces on the table (chipotle ketchup, burger sauce, jalapeno hot sauce) but I kept it real with the ketchup. I tried the burger sauce, but it was really weird. It was this like really dark brown color, but it was really sweet. Not my cup of tea. The chips were good too. Really like any time there's potatoes on my burger. I also ordered pickles on it, cause that's just how I do. Overall I was really happy I went with this burger.
 
   dallas
Sarah got the Dallas Burger, which is a spice crusted burger with coleslaw, Monterey Jack, BBQ sauce, & pickles. I was going to get this burger if not for the Crunchburger, so I was excited that she ordered it so I could try it. We also got an order of fries & an order of onion rings to share, because I have a serious fry addiction. This burger was soooo good. Not really a fan of coleslaw, but it was tasty. The BBQ sauce was kind of weird, but I love all BBQ sauce. I'll probably order this next time I go.
PA231021

Jeremy got the Bobby Blue Burger, which is a burger with blue cheese, bacon, lettuce, & tomato. I'm pissed because I didn't get to try this one. Not really a fan of burgers with blue cheese on it, but I really want to try to try everything.

PA231025

So overall, I'll definitely be going back to Bobby Flay's Burger Palace. Although they don't serve any beer, it's a great place to go for lunch. It's pretty moderately priced as well; Sarah & I ate for about $30. I'd say it's worth the drive, & the Jersey drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment